Hello Washington Manor 8th grade families:
Please see details below about our virtual promotion. Please pay close attention to deadlines for photos and quotes as those are from the production company. If you have specific questions about virtual promotion, please contact Mr. Mack (AP, WMMS) at email@example.com.
· This year Washington Manor, along with schools across the country, will be holding a Virtual Promotion for all of our 8th grade students and families.
· The professional virtual promotion will be streamed at 5:30 PM on June 8, 2020, as originally scheduled. There will be opportunities for families, students, and friends to watch live, interact via social media and watch a recording at a later time.
· Photos and Quotes:
Students need to provide a photo of themselves and a short (approximately one sentence) positive message or a quote to include on their promotion page. Specific examples can be seen here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ip1Q2m5Ijb4tGN0BB_ntmGDjYjpWn3r4/view?usp=sharing
· Students need to fill out and submit their name, photo, and quote at this site also.
· For the photos, we expect students to dress like they would for a formal party or event like a wedding, religious service, or other formal event. The photos should be portrait style, focusing on the student’s face, and not full body. Middle school students do not wear caps and gowns for promotion ceremonies.
· ALL Photos and Quotes MUST be uploaded to the company by Wednesday, May 20th https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ip1Q2m5Ijb4tGN0BB_ntmGDjYjpWn3r4/view?usp=sharing
· Students who are unable to submit their photos by the deadline will have their student ID photos used instead.
· We highly encourage all families to take their student’s picture at home in support of the shelter in place order.