WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK!
The PTSA is a group of volunteer parents, teachers and students who support our school’s community. Some of the things we’ve helped with in the past include school supplies, family engagement nights, field trips, dances, the Teacher Welcome Breakfast, Scholastic Book Fair, Academic Achievement Awards event, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, 6th Grade Greek Olympics, 7th Grade Ports of Call and 8th Grade Promotion Dance.
The $10 membership dues help support these and other activities. To purchase a membership go to: https://jointotem.com/ca/san-leandro/washington-manor-middle-school-ptsa.
You can also join by bringing your dues to the front office. Make sure you include who the membership is for, name of your child, their grade, a phone number and email address.
The PTSA also needs volunteers. For more information go to: [email protected].
You can also find school news and PTSA announcements on the Washington Manor Middle School PTSA Facebook group page. This is a private group page for Washington Manor families. To join go to: https://www.facebook.com/groups/washingtonmanorptsa
We hope your family enjoys the school year and we look forward to seeing you around campus.
Washington Manor Middle School PTSA President
Want to help the PTSA? Here are ways you can help!
- Volunteer on the PTSA Board. The Board helps plan all of the student programs. We are always looking for help!
- Volunteer to help at a school event. If every family volunteered 3 hours per school year, just think of the impact we would have!
- Do you have a special skill? Can you design a flyer or poster, help with data entry, help research fundraisers, double-check our financials, or write a grant report? We want to hear from you! There are tasks you can do from home!
- Help us raise money! Each year, the PTSA has to raise at least $13,000 for student programs. Please help us by selling popcorn during the popcorn fundraiser.
- Don't feel like fundraising? Please consider making a donation to the PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible!
- Want more information? Please email [email protected]
- Find us on Facebook: Washington Manor Middle School PTSA
November 3, 2022
September 1, 2022 Association Meeting
2022-06-02 PTSA Association Meeting
Do you shop on Amazon? If yes, please use this link and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to Washington Manor Middle School PTSA!
Meetings start at 6:30pm
Meetings start at 6:30pm
*Dates subject to change.
Teresa Mills-Faraudo, President
Jessie Budge, Treasurer
Steve Faraudo, Secretary
Carla Moreira, Fundraising Chair
Beth Watson, Teacher Liaison
Carolina Pollard, Auditor
Vice President (vacant)
Membership Chair (vacant)
Communications Chair (vacant)