WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK!
Dear Washington Manor Middle School Families,
As a new school year nears, the Washington Manor PTSA would like to encourage you to become a member. The PTSA is a group of volunteer parents, teachers and students who support our school’s community. Some of the things we’ve helped with in the past include school supplies, family engagement nights, field trips, dances, the Teacher Welcome Breakfast, Scholastic Book Fair, Academic Achievement Awards event, Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, 6th Grade Greek Olympics, 7th Grade Ports of Call and 8th Grade Promotion Dance.
The $10 membership dues help support these and other activities. To purchase a membership go to: https://jointotem.com/ca/san-leandro/washington-manor-middle-school-ptsa.
The PTSA also needs volunteers. Currently, our board secretary position is vacant. In order to continue as a PTSA we need to fill this position. The board secretary’s primary role is to is take minutes at our board and association meetings. We will also have plenty of other volunteer opportunities on our board and at events throughout the year.
To learn more about the PTSA go to the Washington Manor Middle School website, go to “Families” and scroll to “PTSA”: https://wms.slzusd.org/. You can also find school news and PTSA announcements on the Washington Manor Middle School PTSA Facebook page. If you have any questions, send an email to: email@example.com.
We hope your family enjoys the school year and we look forward to seeing you around campus.
Washington Manor Middle School PTSA President
All 2021-22 members will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Target gift card!
Want to help the PTSA? Here are ways you can help!
- Volunteer on the PTSA Board. The Board helps plan all of the student programs. We are always looking for help!
- Volunteer to help at a school event. If every family volunteered 3 hours per school year, just think of the impact we would have!
- Do you have a special skill? Can you design a flyer or poster, help with data entry, help research fundraisers, double-check our financials, or write a grant report? We want to hear from you! There are tasks you can do from home!
- Help us raise money! Each year, the PTSA has to raise at least $13,000 for student programs. Please help us by selling popcorn during the popcorn fundraiser in September!
- Don't feel like fundraising? Please consider making a donation to the PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible!
- Want more information? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook: Washington Manor Middle School PTSA
Do you shop on Amazon? If yes, please use this link and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to Washington Manor Middle School PTSA! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6174726 Thank you for supporting the PTSA!
To join PTSA:
PTSA Facebook Group:
PTSA AMAZON Smiles Link:
WMMS PTSA MEETINGS
ASSN MTGS @ 6:30PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 9876 8517Passcode: 730196
▪︎May 5 - Postponed
- Sept 16
- Oct 21
- Nov 18
- Dec 16
- Jan 20
- Feb 17
- March 17
- Apr 21
- May 19
*Dates subject to change.
- TBA , Teacher Liaison
- Jessie Budge, Treasurer
- Carla Moreira, Fundraising Chair
- Teresa Mills-Faraudo, President
- Vice-President (vacant)
- Secretary (vacant)
- Auditor (vacant)
- Communication Chair (vacant)