WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK!
Welcome to the Wolfpack!
Thank you for visiting the WMMS Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) page!
First, please join the PTSA! Membership fee is $10 per member. Guardians, students, grandparents, friends--anyone can join our PTSA! A portion of your membership fee goes directly to WMMS student programs.
Members receive the following perks:
- Discounts to school dances.
- Discount on the yearbook until 10/30.
- Lunch Line 10-Punch Card which allows students to go to the front of lunch line 10 times.
- Homeroom with the most memberships will win ice cream treats on a Friday Fun Day.
- One PTSA member will win a $25 gift card to Target!
Want to help the PTSA? Here are ways you can help!
- Volunteer on the PTSA Board. The Board helps plan all of the student programs. We are always looking for help!
- Volunteer to help at a school event. If every family volunteered 3 hours per school year, just think of the impact we would have!
- Do you have a special skill? Can you design a flyer or poster, help with data entry, help research fundraisers, double-check our financials, or write a grant report? We want to hear from you! There are tasks you can do from home!
- Help us raise money! Each year, the PTSA has to raise at least $13,000 for student programs. Please help us by selling popcorn during the popcorn fundraiser in September!
- Don't feel like fundraising? Please consider making a donation to the PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible!
- Want more information? Please email email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook: Washington Manor Middle School PTSA
Facebook: Washington Manor Middle School PTSA
2019-20 Meeting Schedule
Sept. 12, 2019
Nov. 7, 2019
Feb. 13, 2020
Apr. 2, 2020
May 14, 2020
June 4, 2020
Final Mtg. & Celebration!
*Dates subject to change.
- Carol Pollard, President
- Hilda Gonzalez, Teacher Liaison
- Jessie Budge, Treasurer
- Teresa Mills-Faraudo, Secretary
- Adriana Serrano, Hospitality
- Rebecca Lachenmyer, Historian
- Theresa Armada, WMMS Principal