WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK!
Welcome to the Wolfpack!
Thank you for visiting the Washington Manor Middle School Parent Teacher Student Association (WMMS PTSA) web page!
WMMS PTSA is the volunteer group that helps the WMMS community.
First, please join the WMMS PTSA! Membership fee is $10 per member. Guardians, parents, teachers, students, grandparents, friends--anyone can join our PTSA! A portion of your membership fee goes directly to WMMS student programs. To purchase WMMS PTSA memberships, please go to: https://jointotem.com/ca/san-leandro/washington-manor-middle-school-ptsa
All 2020-2021 members will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Target gift card!
Want to help the PTSA? Here are ways you can help!
- Volunteer on the PTSA Board. The Board helps plan all of the student programs. We are always looking for help!
- Volunteer to help at a school event. If every family volunteered 3 hours per school year, just think of the impact we would have!
- Do you have a special skill? Can you design a flyer or poster, help with data entry, help research fundraisers, double-check our financials, or write a grant report? We want to hear from you! There are tasks you can do from home!
- Help us raise money! Each year, the PTSA has to raise at least $13,000 for student programs. Please help us by selling popcorn during the popcorn fundraiser in September!
- Don't feel like fundraising? Please consider making a donation to the PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible!
- Want more information? Please email email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook: Washington Manor Middle School PTSA
Do you shop on Amazon? If yes, please use this link and a percentage of your purchases will be donated to Washington Manor Middle School PTSA! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6174726 Thank you for supporting the PTSA!
To join PTSA:
PTSA Facebook Group:
PTSA AMAZON Smiles Link:
WMMS PTSA MEETINGS
ASSN MTGS @ 6:30PM
*Dates subject to change.
- Hilda Gonzalez, Teacher Liaison
- Jessie Budge, Treasurer
- Teresa Mills-Faraudo, Secretary
- Rebecca Lachenmyer, Historian
- Carol Pollard, President
- Vice-President (vacant)
- Auditor (vacant)
- Fundraising Chair (vacant)
- Communication Chair (vacant)