The Leadership class designs the student government program, plans lunch activities, decides on school projects, and attends to other student matters. Each fifth period class will elect representatives to the student governing body to share ideas and express concerns.
- Four dances will be held throughout the year. Students must have a ticket and their school ID card to enter the dance. Only Washington Manor Middle School students may attend. Students will not be able to purchase ID cards on the day of the dance.
- Students may not leave before the end of the dance, those that do, will not be allowed to attend the next dance.
- Students must have a current ID card to purchase a ticket and to get into the dance. Attending a dance is a privilege. Written parent permission is required.
- All students must be neatly and appropriately dressed. Please remember that all school rules will be enforced.
- Please have your parents pick you up promptly at the end of the dance. If you have not been picked up 15 minutes after the end of the dance, you will not be able to attend the next dance.